Thursday, February 3, 2011

My new gadget

For Christmas this year my parents gave me this

Yep, a Nook!

Now, to be honest
I didn't ever really want one of these.
Actually, I had no idea my parents were giving me one
and so a couple days before Christmas
I started bashing them in front of my family.
Oops...
I love holding my books,
turning the pages,
smelling the book (I know, I am weird)
and all that fun stuff.
But....
since I have one now,
I have to say that I really like it.
It is super handy! It's really light, can hold A LOT of books.
And, since I am super cheap right now
I am getting the free ebooks from Barnes and Noble, the library and other sites.
So it is pretty cool!
And now I can post what ebooks I have read too!
Thanks mom and dad!

Here are some books I will be talking about soon:
Damage
A Visit From the Goon Squad
Last Sacrifice
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt
Evermore
Glover's Mistake
Four to Score
Memory Keeper's Daughter

Any suggestions????

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I feel the same way with you on books vs e readers. Even after having the kindle for over a year I still prefer real books to the e readers. But there are some things I love about e readers; I love the fact that I can get free books, I love that it doesn't weight very much. I mean for me to go on a vacation I have to take at least 5 books and this makes things lighter.

    ReplyDelete