Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tiger's Curse


Oh man, now I am stuck on another series.
I think I have a love hate relationship with series.
I love them because I always want to know what happens next,
but I hate them because I hate waiting!
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck, is a great young adult romance/adventure book.
It is a great break from the vampire books and yet very similar to them also.
Tiger's curse is about a girl who just graduated from high school.
She happens upon a job at a passing through circus.
She basically does all the grunt work which also includes feeding the tiger.
Immediately she notices the tigers amazing eyes and the fact that she is not afraid of him.
The story follows this girl and the tiger as they make their way to India to break a 300 year old curse. They encounter lots of obstacles along the way and definitely keeps you captivated while reading. I had a hard time putting this book down, but
to be completely honest there are some wordy parts that I got bored with and skimmed through.
I would definitely recommend this book!
Oh and the the second book in the series comes out in June
and the third (and final?) will be out in November.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment