Monday, May 16, 2011

A Goal Change

Earlier this year I made a goal to read 100 books this year.
A little difficult, but I thought I could maybe do it.
Then I got pregnant and super sick.
I didn't read a book for about 2 months straight (it made me nauseous for some reason).
So I am somewhat behind,
and with me having a newborn before the end of the year,
that might put a damper in my reading again.
So I changed my goal to 75 books.
Still a little steep
so don't be surprised if I change it again.

On another note, a couple weeks ago I was looking at some new releases and came across this.

I know what you are probably thinking,
but the former cheerleader in me thought I should read it.
It was fine, pretty much what you would expect.
A good read for teens!

Do you have any suggestions for me?
Do you have a reading goal this year?

Happy Reading!!


1 comment:

  1. My goal is to not fall asleep with my book on my face every night. So far nothing but failure.

    ReplyDelete