Thursday, May 19, 2011

Don't Blink


I really enjoy James Patterson and I haven't read his books in a while.
I got hooked on his Alex Cross series for awhile
but then I took a little break from murder mystery type books.
This book was really good!
A typical James Patterson book.
It is set in New York City right as a very gruesome and very public murder unfolds.
Nick, a journalist, finds himself wrapped up in the middle of everything
after being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Nick is in for a very eventful couple of days.
He encounters close call after close call as he tries to figure out what is going on
and why he is in the middle of all this.
I definitely recommend this book if you are into these sort of books.
I read this book in about 3 days so it is a pretty fast read.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment