Friday, August 5, 2011

The Fates Will Find Their Way

The Fates Will Find Their Way: A NovelThe Fates Will Find Their Way: A Novel by Hannah Pittard

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


Okay, I did not care for this book. I thought it would be somewhat interesting, but that was not the case. I actually found myself skimming most of it just so I could get it over and done.

It is about a teenage girls disappearance and how her male classmates cannot get over it. The narrator is a one of these classmates and the whole book is about him and his friends and the fantasies they have come up with pertaining to her disappearance. They are still obsessed and talking about her when they are adults and have wives and children of their own. I guess I just did not get this book. I didn't really see the point and I found it to be really odd.

Happy Reading!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment