Monday, September 3, 2012

Insurgent

 Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth

My Rating - 4 out of 5 stars



Oh I just love Tris and Tobias! I just think they are perfect for each other. Granted they had a lot of arguments in this book but they stick together so I am okay with it.

I just adore this series. I think i am kind of obsessed with it because I was so sad when I finished this book. Now I have to wait all the way to Fall 2013 for the next book to come out. Noooooooooooooooooo! Ugh, I hate waiting!

Insurgent starts up right where Divergent left off. Tris is grieving all the lives that were just lost, including her parents and Will (who was her friend yet she killed him). Now Tris and Four are trying to figure out whose side they are on. There are so many groups forming their own plans and opinions while this war is starting and Tris needs to take in every one's opinion and see who she thinks are the good guys. The problem with this is that Tobias and her brother Caleb seem to be joining the wrong sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment