Monday, July 11, 2011

Dining with Joy


Dining with Joy (Lowcountry Romance)Dining with Joy by Rachel Hauck

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Meet Joy, a cooking show host who can't cook. I know, what is that about. Her father was a amazing cook and died suddenly after just getting the show popular. Joy takes it over to make her dad happy. She tries to bring a new fresh and comedic way to the cooking show. It works for awhile, but her secret is eating away at her. Here she is, almost 30 and living a lie. She has no husband ( or prospects), no children, and no passion. Enter Luke, a handsome chef who is hired on to co-host the 4th season of the show. The rest of the book is about romance, life, passion, struggles, fears, lies and of course, yummy food. I really enjoyed this book. It was almost like I was watching a chick flick (which I love)!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment