Thursday, September 22, 2011

Look Again

Look AgainLook Again by Lisa Scottoline

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Okay, let me begin by saying this is a really good book. It is just I am pretty sure I have read it before. Within the first 20 pages I was having a deja-vu moment. The funny this is, is that I don't remember reading it. So weird! Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this book (for the second time???) even though I new what was going on/what was going to happen.



This book follows a reporter who 2 years ago adopted a little boy. On a typical day she finds herself taking a double take at a "Have You Seen Me" card. The boy on the card looks exactly like her son. With a little digging, she finds too many similarities and coincidences. The problem is, does she really want to know the truth? Is the truth putting her in danger? Well, you will have to read to find out.
Happy Reading!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment