Friday, September 2, 2011

Slowing Down a Little

I am not really sure if anyone reads this blog. I mostly do it for myself to keep track of what I have read. It is kind of my own virtual library since I get most of my books from the county library. Anyways.... I haven't been reading as much as I would like lately. Since I will be having my baby sometime in the next 5 weeks I have been really tired. I will pick up a book while my little boy is napping and next thing I know I am fast asleep. So sorry if I don't post very much for a little while. I have a big list of books I want to read so hopefully I don't slow down too much. Here is a list of books I am getting ready and excited to read:

Supernatural (the sequel to Paranormalcy)
One Day
The Book Thief
Look Again
Bossypants
Night Road
and many, many more!

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment