Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tiger's Voyage

Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3)Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Okay, these books are really pretty good. I like the story, I like all the background stuff I learn about India all those stories. I enjoy the characters. BUT...... after 800 pages of Kelsey leading on Ren and Kisha, I am just so annoyed! Come on Kelsey, just pick one! And stop whining! You have two gorgeous men totally and completely in love with you so really your life can't be all that bad.



Whew! Sorry, I just had to get that out. Despite me being somewhat annoyed and fed up with the love triangle, I am looking forward to finishing this series. I definitely want to see what happens with all the characters and the curse. Ren and Kishan are still cursed with being tigers and so them along with Kelsey, Mr. Kidam and Nilima they are continuing their search for how to end the curse. Along the way they encounter dangerous creatures and situations. If you like young adult, definitely gives these a try, just be forewarned about the annoying love triangle.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment