Sunday, March 4, 2012

Then Came You

Then Came YouThen Came You by Jennifer Weiner

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I have to say I really enjoyed this book. I have read Jennifer Weiner's books before (she is the author of In Her Shoes) and really like her books. It is refreshing to read a adult book, and by adult I mean not young adult. I do think that some of the sexual references were a little unnecessary and overdone and that is shy I rated it a 3 instead of a 4. Otherwise I found Then Came You a very enjoyable read that I had a hard time putting down and counting down the minutes to pick it back up.



We meet 4 young woman whose lives eventually collide and everyone is forever changed. There is Jules, a single college senior who needs money to help her father. Annie, a young stay at home mother of 2 who is looking for a way to contribute to her families financial instability. India, a thirty something (but really forty something) woman who is having infertility issues. And Bettina, India's step-daughter who is just waiting to find a way to break her father and India up. As the book unfolds you get to understand each woman's life and see first hand how by chance their lives entangle and are forever changed.

Happy Reading!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment