Sunday, June 10, 2012

Heaven is Here

 Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson

My rating - 4 out of 5 stars

I am rating this a four because of what a remarkable story this is. This is the true story about Stephanie and the plane crash that burned 80% of her body. She tells us about her life before the accident, a little about the accident itself, and then about the road of recovery and accepting her new life. She truly is a remarkable woman and mother! I have to say though that I had a really hard time connecting with her. I just felt like I couldn't relate to her in any way. Her life seemed so perfect before the accident. I found myself skimming most of the beginning third of the book. I was more inspired by the actual event and how she kept on going afterwards. I enjoyed how she talked about her faith and how it carried her through. I just wish I could have connected with her a little more.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment