Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hush Hush

 Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating - 3 out of 5 stars

Okay, not the best book ever, but I have to say it feels good to be back in the young adult genre. I took a little break away and even though I read some really good books, I just really love young adult books. They are easy reads and usually pretty entertaining. With that said, this book was only moderately entertaining. I have to say I was kind of bored during the first half. The main character, Nora, kind of annoyed me but Patch was definitely a nice addition!

In Hush, Hush we follow Nora, a typical sixteen year old who a year ago lost her father. Now she is paired up with a new partner in biology. Patch is mysterious, dark, sexy and kind of scary. Does he like her or is he out to get her. While she is trying to figure Patch out, more mysterious events start to unfold around her. Who wants to harm her? Patch? But even though he is scary, he doesn't seem like he wants to harm her.

This is a typical young adult read. Not my favorite but honestly I will probably continue reading the series. I am such a sucker!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment