Monday, January 9, 2012

City of Ashes

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This series is really good! I am totally suckered in. This is the second of 6 and I have to say I liked this one a little better than the first. More information is revealed (although there are still a ton of secrets yet to be let out). I was so mad at the end of the first book though and so I was somewhat disappointed to see that nothing has changed between Clary and Jace during this book. I am pretty sure that their relationship will become more romantic in the next book (or books), or at least I hope.



Anyways, this book continues to follow Clary as she is still trying to figure out who she really is now that she is a shadowhunter. Also, Valentine is trying to create a war and somehow Jace is right in the middle of it. So Clary and her friends are trying to figure out what Valentine is up to and trying to stop him, they are trying to get Jace out of trouble, they are trying to help Clary's mom (who is still in a coma, and they are just being teenagers trying to understand who they are and why they feel certain ways. I thoroughly enjoy following these characters and living in the world that Cassandra Clare has thought up. I am so excited to read the third book! (I already put it on hold at the library). I hope you enjoy this book as much as I do!

Happy Reading.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment