Wednesday, January 18, 2012

City of Glass

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book! This series have been really fun to read, and fast! This book is pretty thick but it is really such a easy read. I am super excited to keep reading the rest of the series!

In this book Clary is planning on traveling to the City of Glass to find a warlock who knows how to help her mother. But things don't go according to plan. Valentine is planning a war against the Shadowhunters who refuse to follow him. He is continuing on using demons but also despises anyone and anything that is not a shadowhunter. I know, he is kind of contradicting himself. Anyways, as Clary is tying to help her mom, she is also discovering things about her and Jace's past. She meets a new Shadowhunter, Sebastian, who is kind, mysterious, strangely familiar, and a little dark. And of course, her and Jace's relationship is as complicated as ever as they are trying to avoid each other with little success.

I hope you enjoy these books as much as I do!

Happy Reading!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment