Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crossed

Crossed (Matched, #2)Crossed by Ally Condie

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Definitely not one of my favorite books. I didn't love the first book in this series and I liked this book even less. I didn't really care for how the chapters went back and forth between Ky and Cassia, and I kind of found the character's a little annoying. Probably because there are still a ton of secrets that we have yet to find out. In fact I don't really feel like we learned anything really in this book. Maybe a little more about Ky was revealed, but that was about it.



Anyways, the book continues following Cassia as she is trying to find Ky, who was sent by the society to work as a decoy, which is pretty much a death sentence.. Cassia is out in the outer provinces as she is secretly looking for him. Finally she figures out that he has escaped into the canyons. The book follows them into the canyons as they find each other, possibility of a new life and of a rebellion.



I am pretty sure there is only one more book in this series but I am not sure if I will read it. I probably won't but there is a part of me that doesn't want to quit on a series. So we will see.....


Happy Reading!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment