Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Between

BetweenBetween by Jessica Warman

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Liz had the perfect life. She was part of the "cool crowd", she was stick skinny, extremely beautiful and very popular. But was that all really true? Liz is faced with trying to figure out what her life was all about when she tragically dies on her eighteenth birthday. Once Liz is dead she has a hard time remembering certain things about her life. It is all a big mystery. So she begins trying to piece everything together and by the end she has figured out two huge secrets.



This book was pretty good. I really did not care for the main character, Liz. She is extremely superficial and just plain stuck up. I could not stand her at first. Sure her life wasn't all that perfect and she was just trying to cope and everything, but still. She is very bratty! But then I found it kind of refreshing. Usually we see the "brat" character as a secondary character who is trying to get at the main character. So I guess I could say it was a nice little change.

Happy Reading!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment