Saturday, April 7, 2012

Girls in White Dresses

Girls in White DressesGirls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I definitely did not care for this book. I found it whiny, annoying, and was not able to make a attachment to any characters. The book was very monotone and uninspiring.



Supposedly were we supposed to meet a few girls, in their mid twenties trying to make a plan for their life. Meanwhile, everyone around them was getting married. I thought I was in for a cute, easy and funny read. But what I found was extremely clingy girls, superficial girls. I enjoyed how their friendships lasted and they were always there for one another through the many painful breakups. But really all they did was talk about how depressing their lives were, they would go get drunk and then have hangovers in the morning.



I don't know if I am the only one that did not care for this book. Maybe I just missed something. I did pretty much just skim the majority of the book. Anyways, definitely not what I was expecting or wanting.

Happy Reading!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment