Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sister

 Sister by Rosamund Lupton

My Rating - 4 out of 5 stars


I so thoroughly enjoyed this book! I loved how it was written and reading it felt so effortless. The diary-like style it was written in flowed so well. Also I liked the main character Beatrice, I felt for her and enjoyed getting to know her in such horrible circumstances.  My only criticism is that I wanted just a little more.  Like always I like my endings wrapped up in a neat little bow...

Beatrice's sister Tess is missing. Beatrice quickly flies to London to later find out that Tess committed suicide. Beatrice however is not convinced. She knows Tess better than anyone and even though Tess was going through a extremely hard time, there was no way she would commit suicide. The police on the other hand are positive in their finding, so that leaves Beatrice to figure out what actually happened to her little sister. Is this just a silly obsession of a mourning sister, or is Beatrice really on to something?

No comments:

Post a Comment