Saturday, August 4, 2012

I've Got Your Number

 I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

My Rating - 4 out of 5 stars

Cute! This was such a fun read and I actually found myself laughing out loud at parts. Not a hysterical laugh, but a little chuckle here and there. I really enjoyed the characters and wish that it was maybe 10 pages longer. I would have enjoyed an epilogue of sorts to see what the characters were up to after all the drama went down. But I always find myself wanting more closure with characters and books that I really like.

Meet Poppy, a fun and likable woman who is a week or so away from getting married. Unfortunately, she has lost her wedding ring. She frantically searches for it and gives everyone her number in case they come across it. Then her cell is stolen. Poppy is hysterical, rightly so, and starts to have a little bit of a freak out. Then she spots a cell phone in the garbage can. Poppy takes this as a sign and grabs the phone, gives everyone this number and goes on her way. Little does she know that the owner needs this phone badly and soon their two lives are tangled together.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment