Thursday, August 30, 2012

Endlessly

 Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White

My Rating - 4 out of 5 stars

What a cute series! I really liked these books and I enjoyed this last book in the series. Evie is such a cute narrator and so funny. I just love how she is quirky and not afraid to be afraid. And Lend is just so dreamy! I even found myself liking Reth in this book too.

Evie is still seeking that "normal" life she has always wanted. She is madly in love with her boyfriend Lend. She is planning the winter formal, and has made some really good friends. But of course, all this "normalcy" doesn't last long. There are some really weird creatures lurking around her, and IPCA is undergoing some not so good changes. Soon Evie learns that she holds all the paranormals future in her hands and she quickly needs to pick what side she truly is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment